Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Expanded edition includes twice as much information!
Feeling overwhelmed? You can live a less-stressed life!
Reclaim control over your spiritual, emotional, and physical health, and conquer stress today. Incorporating the latest medical findings with the timeless wisdom of the Bible, The New Bible Cure for Stress contains findings that your own doctor never may have told you, including:
- Stress-relieving foods and supplements
- The healing effects of exercise on a stressed body
- Practical steps you can take to manage and reduce your stress
You want to be healthy. God wants you to be healthy. Now this revised and expanded edition from the Bible Cure series is available to help you get healthy body, mind, and spirit.
|Title: The New Bible Cure for Stress: Ancient truths, natural remedies, and the latest findings for your health today - eBook|
By: Don Colbert M.D.
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW20624EB
Don Colbert, MD, is board certified in family practice and in anti-aging medicine. He has also received extensive training in nutritional and preventative medicine, and he has helped millions of people to discover the joy of living in divine health. In addition to speaking at conferences, he is the author of the New York Times best sellers Dr. Colberts "I Can Do This" Diet and The Seven Pillars of Health, along with other CBA best sellers such as Eat This and Live!, Get Fit and Live!, Eat This and Live! for Kids, Stress Less, Toxic Relief, the Bible Cure series, Living in Divine Health, Deadly Emotions, and What Would Jesus Eat?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Stress
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Bible Cure Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.