- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Without any warning, your world can turn in an unexpected and unwanted direction. Drew was a normal ten-year-old, a smiling fourth grader and youngest of three sons. On a sunny day in June 2009, he was given a death sentence he didn't deserve, an illness no child should face, with treatment options as frightening as the illness itself.
As Drew and his family begin their journey, taking the steps necessary to save his life from this illness, a catastrophic complication occurs that brings them to the brink of darkness, only to be liberated in an extraordinary and accelerated manner that medical science could not predict.
Drew's journey, and that of his family, will inspire you believe in miracles and perhaps reaffirm a faith lost or neglected. This journey will encourage you to step outside your comfort zone, dare to believe, and feel for yourself, our experience and the triumphant return of the boy who was born smiling.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational