The Anatomy of the Nuremberg Trials: A Personal Memoir - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
A long-awaited memoir of the Nuremberg war crimes trials by one of its key participants. In 1945 Telford Taylor joined the prosecution staff and eventually became chief counsel of the international tribunal established to try top-echelon Nazis. Telford provides an engrossing eyewitness account of one of the most significant events of our century.
TELFORD TAYLOR was a professor of law at the Columbia University Law School. After graduating from Williams College and Harvard Law School, he served with various government agencies in Washington, becoming general counsel to the Federal Communications Commission in 1940. He served in the army during World War II and was a staff prosecutor in the Nuremberg war trials in 1946. Mr. Taylor was the author of several books, including The March of Conquest (1958), Sword and Swastika (1962), and The Breaking Wave (1967). He died in 1998.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Military Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> 20th Century
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> Military History >> World War II
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Military Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Military Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History