Learn about the intricacies of every aspect of human anatomy while having fun. This coloring book features two-page spreads with an informative worksheet and coloring instructions facing the diagram to color. Color in the adrenal glands, brain stem, muscles of the larynx, and more! 306 indexed pages, softcover, with over 126 illustrations to color.
An Easier and Better Way to Learn Anatomy.
The human body is wondrously complex, with 700 muscles, 206 bones, and countless cells and tissues ... but studying and remembering all of them can be overwhelming!
Instead of rote memorization, the Anatomy Coloring Workbook, 3rd Edition helps you take an interactive approach to learning anatomy through coloring. Not only can this take less time than memorizing from textbooks and flashcards, but the process thoroughly fixes anatomical concepts in your mind for easier visual recall later.
The Anatomy Coloring Workbook includes:
• 126 coloring plates, each with one or more easy-to-follow diagrams showing sharp, precise renderings of anatomical structures
• Full-length explanations of the pictured structures and anatomical concepts to accompany each coloring lesson
• An introductory section on terminology to get you started and coloring suggestions to assist you
• A glossary of common anatomical terms for quick reference
The 126 plates in the book are organized into the following sections:
• Introduction to Anatomy & the Ingumentary System (6 plates)
• The Skeletal System (19 plates)
• The Muscular System (19 plates)
• The Nervous System (26 plates)
• The Endocrine System (7 plates)
• The Circulatory System (17 plates)
• The Lymphatic System (5 plates)
• The Digestive System (9 plates)
• The Respiratory System (5 plates)
• The Urinary System (4 plates)
• The Reproductive System (9 plates)
An invaluable resource for students of anatomy, physiology, biology, psychology, nursing, medical technology, health administration, fitness education, nutrition, art, and others, the Anatomy Coloring Workbook will help make your studies a cinch.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.