Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 12
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 8.00 (inches)|
Little ones learn they have much to thank God for when spring arrivesbunnies, flowers, and Easter eggs are fun, but the best of all is Jesus!
Preschoolers cant help but notice all the new wonders of springtime, and An Easter Prayer emphasizes that God is the One to thank! Sweet rhymes and adorable art are perfect for young listeners, who will ask to read this colorful, die-cut board book even when spring is long past.
Families will want to collect all the titles in the Time to Pray series, including A Pumpkin Prayer and An "I Love You" Prayer.
Meets national education standards.
Amy Parkers childrens books have sold more than 1 million copies, including two Christian Retailings Best award-winning books and the bestselling A Night Night Prayer, Night Night, Farm, and Night Night, Train.
Alison Edgson was born in County Down in Northern Ireland. She worked in the computer department of a bank before studying Visual Communication at the University of Ulster in Belfast. After graduating with a First, she and her husband Jeff moved to an old chapel in the Usk Valley in Wales where she now paints and illustrates childrens books and greetings cards. She spends most of her free time trying to tame the tangle of Welsh hillside that is her "garden", indulging the cat, and walking her two energetic Labradors. She loves running and generally getting involved in village life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Easter >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Easter >> Kids & Toys >> Children's Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books