Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Amplified Topical Reference Bibleis a great new addition to the Amplified family. Combining an expansive, 700-plus entry topical index with the Amplified translation, readers now have a powerful study resource and a helpful, general-use Bible. From Aaron to Zophar, the Amplified Topical Reference Bible helps readers gain both practical and theological insights into important biblical topics.Features:
- Uses a unique system of punctuations, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original Bible languages
- 181-page, 700-plus entry topical index
- Footnotes provide concise historical, archaeological, and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
- Book introductions tell you about the book's author, background, purpose, and theme
- Bibliography gives you a handy list of the sources cited in the text
- Glossary helps you find the most frequent amplifications in the text
- Presentation page
- Two-column format
- 9 point text
- Black letter text
- 5 3/4" x 8 3/4" x 1 5/8"
- Tan/Burgundy Italian Duo-Tone™ Imitation Leather
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 1920
Publication Date: 2006
Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.75 X 1.75 (inches)
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 9 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
Amplified Bible, Italian Duo-Tone, Dark Orchid/Deep PlumZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$21.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$59.99Save 63% ($38.00)
Amplified Cross-Reference Bible, Hardcover, Jacketed PrintedZondervan / 2014 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$34.99Save 60% ($21.00)
The Amplified® Topical Reference Bible not only helps you explore a host of biblical topics in depth, but it also gives you a more precise understanding of the language and meaning of the entire Bible.
The Amplified Bible is a unique translation designed to convey the full meaning of the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic words and phrases behind the English Bible. Once youve used it, youll agree that it stands apart both in its singular system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms and in its ability to help you fully grasp what the Bible communicates.
Add to that an expansive topical index and youve got an ideal study resource. From Aaron to Zophar, the Amplified Topical Reference Bible helps you gain both practical and theological insights into important biblical topics. And it makes study simple and rewarding.
• Uses a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original biblical languages
• 181-page, over 700-entry topical index guides you with Scripture references and outlines to help you conduct organized studies on hundreds of important subjects
• Book introductions tell you about the books author, background, purpose, and theme
• Footnotes provide concise historical, archaeological, and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
• Bibliography gives you a handy list of the sources cited in the text
• Glossary helps you find the most frequent amplifications in the text
• 8 pages of full-color maps
• Double-column format
• Ribbon marker
Alyce30909Age: 55-65Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Better than I expected!August 14, 2015Alyce30909Age: 55-65Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Really nice and I am very glad I bought it....while it was priced so extremely low. This Bible is worth it's weight in gold...as far as the explanations of certain words, and an excellent trustworthy version for the text. I got the black bonded leather one with topical index...fantastic topical index and concordance both. Both are very long and look pretty thorough to me. Beautiful gold page edges. They only thing I wish for is that the words of Christ were in red. And would be nice if the Bible were offered in a few other colors...maybe a deep green, or even a deep gold color would be pretty. But the outside cover was not why I chose this Bible. Thanks CBD for offering at such a low low price.
DeeDee5 Stars Out Of 5Amplified Topical Reference Bible Bonded BlackMarch 14, 2015DeeDeeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If you love the Amplified version, and you want a Bible you can actually study instead of just read, that has a very full concordance and a wonderful topical index, and maps....then this is your Bible. BUY IT!! This is my 2nd one (the first one just plain wore out from use), and I absolutely love it. You won't be sorry, believe me!
tiph5 Stars Out Of 5ExcellentNovember 22, 2014tiphThis has become my favourite translation. It captures the heart and remains faithful to the original text.
julie5 Stars Out Of 5Amplified Topical References BibleNovember 10, 2014julieBeautiful Bible. love the reference Bible as I am a new Christian and really wanted to get to know the Bible and God. love the leather binding and the personalization of my name turned out beautifully.
Thank You so much!
silvergirlAlabamaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5expands understanding of scriptureOctober 4, 2013silvergirlAlabamaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is an excellent Bible. I read and refernce bible verses as a companion to life application study. word meanings are expanded and clarified, and relevant bible verses are included with verses in support of subject of study. Very good source for deeper understanding of scripture.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Is the Amplified topial reference bible #WW925030 in Smyth sewn binding? Thank you
This Bible has a glued binding.
Q: The Ampliphied Topical Reference Bible Would this be similar to the Thompson Chain Reference Bible?Why did I have to set up an account just to ask a question???
No, this does not contain chain-references.
To utilize the âProduct Q&Aâ on our website it is necessary to have an account. However, you do not need one to contact us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN or firstname.lastname@example.org with your product questions.