Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 1170
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 7.25 X 5.00 X 1.50 (inches)
|Text Layout: Double Column|
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Silver
When Your Knowledge of the Original Languages of the Bible Is Limited and You Don't Want to Lose Anything in the Translation
If you want to get all the rich nuances and shades of meaning of the original Bible languages, the Amplified® Bible, Compact is for you. No working knowledge of Greek or Hebrew is requiredjust a desire to know more about what God says in his Word. With its unique system of brackets, parentheses, and italics, the Amplified Bible defines and expands key words and phrases right in the text. Verse by verse, the deeper meaning behind the message of Scripture unfolds as you read. This compact, portable Bible features other study tools to help you to more clearly understand Gods Word:
• Uses a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original Bible languages
• Footnotes provide concise historical and archaeological information and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
• Introductions and outlines for every Bible book
• Bible reading plan
• Bibliography of the sources cited in the study notes
• Glossary of the most frequent amplifications in the text
• Comprehensive concordance with 25,000 entries
• 8 pages of full-color maps
• Double-column format
• Presentation page
• Ribbon marker
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: When will there be a picture of this bible? Perhaps an excerpt? Before I purchase, I would need to see what it looks like and the font size - the term "compact" may indicate that it would be too small, but I just want to be sure.Thank you!
We will be updating our site soon, but here is a brief description of this Bible's features:
- Complete Amplified Bible text and footnotes.
- Compact portable size with flexible softcover binding.
- Alphabetical listing of the books of the Bible.
- Double-column format
- 7.1-point type.