Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The studies in the series have been taken from Dr. McGee's "Thru the Bible" radio messages. With his familiar, anecdotal style and lively approach, Dr. McGee makes biblical truth understandable and Bible study more enjoyable.
Unless noted, Scripture quotations are from the King James Version.
|Title: Amos / Obadiah - eBook|
By: J. Vernon McGee
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1995
Series: Thru the Bible Commentary
Stock No: WW13002EB
Radio messages from J. Vernon McGee delighted and enthralled listeners for years with simple, straightforward language and clear understanding of the Scripture. Now enjoy his personable, yet scholarly, style in a 60-volume set of commentaries that takes you from Genesis to Revelation with new understanding and insight. Each volume includes introductory sections, detailed outlines and a thorough, paragraph-by-paragraph discussion of the text. A great choice for pastors - and even better choice for the average Bible reader and student! Very affordable in a size that can go anywhere, it's available as a complete 60-volume series, in Old Testament or New Testament sets, or individually.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Amos
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Obadiah
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Amos
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Obadiah
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Amos
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Obadiah
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.