- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Can God's love save anyone? Best-selling author Francine Rivers skillfully retells the biblical love story of Gomer and Hosea in a tale set against the exciting backdrop of the California Gold Rush. The heroine, Angel, is a young woman who was sold into prostitution as a child. Michael Hosea is a godly man sent into Angel's life to draw her into the Savior's redeeming love.
Number of Pages: 512
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
- Una historia de amor de la exitosa autora con ventas de más de medio millón de copias
- Francine Rivers confirma que de todas las novelas que ha escrito, esta es su historia favorita
- Amor Redentor ha estado en la lista de mejor ventas de la cadena de CBA por mas de sesenta meses
- Ofrece una historia bíblica de amor y redención que muestra como la gracia de Dios está disponible para todos aquellos que abren sus cora- zones; los mensajes principales son el perdón, la redención, y el amor
- Incluye un estudio bíblico para reflexión y enseñanza
- Seleccionado por Romantic Times como uno de los favoritos de romance entre 200 selecciones
Best-selling author Francine Rivers skillfully retells the biblical love story of Gomer and Hosea in a tale set against the exciting backdrop of the California Gold Rush. The heroine, Angel, is a young woman who was sold into prostitution as a child. Michael Hosea is a godly man sent into Angel's life to draw her into the Savior's redeeming love. This remarkable novel has sold over half a million copies and is among the top twenty on the ECPA fiction best-sellers list for four years running. Now complete with a Bible study section and available in a fresh, compelling cover! A powerful retelling of the book of Hosea, Redeeming Love is a life-changing story of God's unconditional, redemptive, all-consuming love.
- Bestselling author's beloved story with over 1,000,000 sold now has a new look
- Rivers states that this is her favorite story of all the novels she's written
- Redeeming Love has been on the CBA bestsellers list for over 60 months
- Offers a life-changing, biblical story of love and redemption showing that God's grace is available to all who will open their hearts; forgive ness, redemption, and love are its core messages
- Contains a Bible study for further reflection and teaching
- Chosen as one of Romantic Times' 200 all-time favorite romances
beckieAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5redeeming love reviewOctober 3, 2013beckieAge: 35-44Gender: femaleYou MUST read this book! "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers is the retelling of the Hosea and Gomer story (from the Bible) set in the 1850s in California. It looks like a sappy love story, it could have been a melodramatic Christian novel. But it is soooo not. It opens with Sarah meeting her father for the first time and being rejected. Her mother, a prostitute, basically chooses her father over Sarah. He later rejects the mother as well. Then at the ripe old age of 8, yes 8, she is sold into prostitution by her mother's drunken idiot boyfriend. The story then picks back up at Sarah (now working under the name Angel) being 18 at still a working girl. Michael then comes to rescue her whether she wants to be rescued or not. The two begin a wonderful, complex, intense and strange love story.
By the end of the first chapter this book has the reader completely trapped. I couldn't stop reading it. It is so well written. It doesn't pull any punches yet doesn't leave you feeling sick either. The characters are fabulous. I am only kicking myself for not reading it sooner. Read it. I received this book from Blogging for Books.
jelysnoAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5More than I expected!October 23, 2012jelysnoAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Meets Expectations: 5I work at a Christian book store and see many titles of books and various authors that sound interesting. I hadn't thought too much about this one until I noticed that a large percentage of our customers buy this book. It really grabbed my attention knowing this book was 20 years old and we still have a hard time keeping it on the shelf. I finally broke down and read it. I was hooked by the first few pages. Very well written. The characters are believable and the setting is perfect. I was amazed at how well Francine Rivers told the story of Hosea and Gomer in a western scene. I love old westerns and this was a perfect match. I would highly recommend this book!
katieAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is an awesome bookAugust 22, 2012katieAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is awesome, the author makes you feel like you are actually there going through everything the characters are. It is emotional in every sense. And the moral of the story which is forgiveness in God is something that we all can relate to.
KariThe MidwestGender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful reading material!January 14, 2012KariThe MidwestGender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the best novel that I've ever read! I felt like I had lost my best friend after I finished reading the book. Francine Rivers obviously writes directly from the heart. I love her attention to every small detail. I plan to read every book that she has written in the past two decades!
Gabby5 Stars Out Of 5this book is amazingApril 12, 2011GabbyQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5AMOR REDENTOR IS AN AWESOME BOOK, THIS STORY BLESS MY LIFE.