Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Amor Redentor (Redeeming Love)
Can God's love save anyone? Best-selling author Francine Rivers skillfully retells the biblical love story of Gomer and Hosea in a tale set against the exciting backdrop of the California Gold Rush. The heroine, Angel, is a young woman who was sold into prostitution as a child. Michael Hosea is a godly man sent into Angel's life to draw her into the Savior's redeeming love.
|Title: Amor Redentor (Redeeming Love)|
By: Francine Rivers
Number of Pages: 512
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 14 ounces
Stock No: WW317274
Francine RiversMultnomah / 2004 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.495 out of 5 stars for Redeeming Love. View reviews of this product. 280 Reviews
Retail Price$16.00Save 34% ($5.51)
- Una historia de amor de la exitosa autora con ventas de más de medio millón de copias
- Francine Rivers confirma que de todas las novelas que ha escrito, esta es su historia favorita
- Amor Redentor ha estado en la lista de mejor ventas de la cadena de CBA por mas de sesenta meses
- Ofrece una historia bíblica de amor y redención que muestra como la gracia de Dios está disponible para todos aquellos que abren sus cora- zones; los mensajes principales son el perdón, la redención, y el amor
- Incluye un estudio bíblico para reflexión y enseñanza
- Seleccionado por Romantic Times como uno de los favoritos de romance entre 200 selecciones
Best-selling author Francine Rivers skillfully retells the biblical love story of Gomer and Hosea in a tale set against the exciting backdrop of the California Gold Rush. The heroine, Angel, is a young woman who was sold into prostitution as a child. Michael Hosea is a godly man sent into Angel's life to draw her into the Savior's redeeming love. This remarkable novel has sold over half a million copies and is among the top twenty on the ECPA fiction best-sellers list for four years running. Now complete with a Bible study section and available in a fresh, compelling cover! A powerful retelling of the book of Hosea, Redeeming Love is a life-changing story of God's unconditional, redemptive, all-consuming love.
- Bestselling author's beloved story with over 1,000,000 sold now has a new look
- Rivers states that this is her favorite story of all the novels she's written
- Redeeming Love has been on the CBA bestsellers list for over 60 months
- Offers a life-changing, biblical story of love and redemption showing that God's grace is available to all who will open their hearts; forgive ness, redemption, and love are its core messages
- Contains a Bible study for further reflection and teaching
- Chosen as one of Romantic Times' 200 all-time favorite romances
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.