Amish Values for Your Family: What We Can Learn from the Simple Life - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Amish Values for Your Family: What We Can Learn from the Simple Life - eBook|
By: Suzanne Woods Fisher
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW14375EB
Suzanne Woods FisherRevell / 2010 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$15.004.5 out of 5 stars for The Search, Lancaster County Secrets Series #3. View reviews of this product. 32 Reviews Video
Retail Price$16.00Save 6% ($1.00)
In Amish Values for Your Family, bestselling author Suzanne Woods Fisher shows how you can adopt the wisdom of the Amish when it comes to family matters. In this inspiring and practical book readers will find charming true stories interlaced with solid, biblical advice about parenting, marriage, and all aspects of family life. As readers get an intimate glimpse into the everyday lives of real Amish families, they will learn to prioritize what's truly important, simplify decision-making, slow down as a family, safeguard time together, and let go when the time comes.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Stories for the Heart
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.