Is God on America's Side?: The Surprising Answer and How it Affects Our Future - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Moody Church pastor Erwin Lutzer, answers this question by citing seven biblical principles that will give you pause for reflection and spurn great many discussions. Each chapter includes 4-5 questions and Scriptural references.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
With typical wisdom and lucidity, Erwin W. Lutzer addresses a fundamental questiona question begging for an answer after a frenetic election"Is God really on Americas side?" To answer, the reader is carefully led through seven vital principles of a biblical understanding of judgment.
- God can both bless and curse a nation.
- God judges nations based on the amount of light and opportunity they are given.
- God sometimes uses exceedingly evil nations to judge those that are less evil.
- When God judges a nation, the righteous suffer with the wicked.
- Gods judgments take various forms.
- In judgment, Gods target is often His people, not just the general population.
- God sometimes reverses intended judgments.
DR. ERWIN LUTZER has served as senior pastor of the Moody Church in Chicago for over 30 years. A renowned theologian, Dr. Lutzer earned his BTh from Winnipeg Bible College, a ThM from Dallas Theological Seminary, a MA in philosophy from Loyola University, and an honorary LL.D. from the Simon Greenleaf School of Law. He is an award-winning author and the featured speaker on three radio programs that can be heard on more than 700 radio stations in the United States and around the world. Dr. Lutzer and his wife, Rebecca, live in the Chicago area and have three grown children and eight grandchildren.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Aaron5 Stars Out Of 5Gods judgement of a NationJanuary 18, 2016AaronQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book that shows how God judged Israel by there enimies. It is a great book about revival because God judges a Nation so it will repent. it helps you recognize our Nations problem with Islam and to recognize Gods methods of dealing with a drifting nation.
DarbabyToms River, N.J.Age: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Critical subject for todaySeptember 24, 2012DarbabyToms River, N.J.Age: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5In view of the "take back America" movement, I believe it is very necessary for America to take a good hard look at where it has been, where it stands in history, and where it is probably heading if it keeps to the same course and doesn't clean up its act. Dr. Lutzer has a no-nonsense way of expressing himself and "tells it like it is".
Judy Seymour5 Stars Out Of 5February 4, 2011Judy SeymourQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this book was well written and presented how far America has fallen from grace. A real eye-opener into our need to repent and to step out in our beliefs.
David4 Stars Out Of 5May 11, 2009DavidThis Book is a very good book to be used by small group's. To understanding the love of God and what is missing in our lives. There are questions to answer at the end of each chapter.. God Bless you
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality