Is God on America's Side?: The Surprising Answer and How it Affects Our Future - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Moody Church pastor Erwin Lutzer, answers this question by citing seven biblical principles that will give you pause for reflection and spurn great many discussions. Each chapter includes 4-5 questions and Scriptural references.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
With typical wisdom and lucidity, Erwin W. Lutzer addresses a fundamental questiona question begging for an answer after a frenetic election"Is God really on Americas side?" To answer, the reader is carefully led through seven vital principles of a biblical understanding of judgment.
- God can both bless and curse a nation.
- God judges nations based on the amount of light and opportunity they are given.
- God sometimes uses exceedingly evil nations to judge those that are less evil.
- When God judges a nation, the righteous suffer with the wicked.
- Gods judgments take various forms.
- In judgment, Gods target is often His people, not just the general population.
- God sometimes reverses intended judgments.
DR. ERWIN LUTZER has served as senior pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago for over 30 years. A renowned theologian, Dr. Lutzer earned his BTh from Winnipeg Bible College, a ThM from Dallas Theological Seminary, a MA in philosophy from Loyola University, and an honorary LL.D. from the Simon Greenleaf School of Law. He is an award-winning author and the featured speaker on three radio programs that can be heard on more than 700 radio stations in the United States and around the world. Dr. Lutzer and his wife, Rebecca, live in the Chicago area and have three grown children and eight grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality