Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 80
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
God and Government: An Insider's View on the Boundaries Between Faith & PoliticsCharles ColsonZondervan / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.79 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$15.99Save 45% ($7.20)
Living God's Politics: A Guidebook for Putting Your Faith into ActionJim WallisHarperCollins / Trade Paperback$14.36 Retail:
$15.95Save 10% ($1.59)
Divided By God: America's Church-State Problem--and What We Should Do About ItNoah FeldmanMacMillan / Trade Paperback$18.90 Retail:
$21.00Save 10% ($2.10)
A Nation in Crisis: The Meltdown of Money, Government, and ReligionLarry BatesCharisma House / 2010 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$22.99Save 52% ($12.00)
With typical wisdom and lucidity, Erwin W. Lutzer addresses a question that often arises after disappointing elections or events in our nation: "Is God really on Americas side?"
To answer, the reader is carefully led through seven vital principles of a biblical understanding of judgment.
- God can both bless and curse a nation.
- God judges nations based on the amount of light and opportunity they are given.
- God sometimes uses exceedingly evil nations to judge those that are less evil.
- When God judges a nation, the righteous suffer with the wicked.
- Gods judgments take various forms.
- In judgment, Gods target is often His people, not just the general population.
- God sometimes reverses intended judgments.