Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Is God on America's Side? The Surprising Answer and How it Affects Our Future|
By: Erwin W. Lutzer
Number of Pages: 80
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Weight: 5 ounces
Stock No: WW489524
God and Government: An Insider's View on the Boundaries Between Faith & PoliticsCharles ColsonZondervan / 2007 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$15.99Save 75% ($12.00)
Living God's Politics: A Guidebook for Putting Your Faith into ActionJim WallisHarperCollins / Trade Paperback$14.36 Retail:
$15.95Save 10% ($1.59)
Divided By God: America's Church-State Problem--and What We Should Do About ItNoah FeldmanMacMillan / Trade Paperback$19.80 Retail:
$22.00Save 10% ($2.20)
God in the Trenches: A History of How God Defends Freedom When America Is at WarLarkin SpiveyGod & Country Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
With typical wisdom and lucidity, Erwin W. Lutzer addresses a question that often arises after disappointing elections or events in our nation: "Is God really on Americas side?"
To answer, the reader is carefully led through seven vital principles of a biblical understanding of judgment.
- God can both bless and curse a nation.
- God judges nations based on the amount of light and opportunity they are given.
- God sometimes uses exceedingly evil nations to judge those that are less evil.
- When God judges a nation, the righteous suffer with the wicked.
- Gods judgments take various forms.
- In judgment, Gods target is often His people, not just the general population.
- God sometimes reverses intended judgments.