Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Is God on America's Side? The Surprising Answer and How it Affects Our Future
|Title: Is God on America's Side? The Surprising Answer and How it Affects Our Future|
By: Erwin W. Lutzer
Number of Pages: 80
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Weight: 5 ounces
Stock No: WW489524
Charles ColsonZondervan / 2007 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$14.394.5 out of 5 stars for God and Government: An Insider's View on the Boundaries Between Faith & Politics. View reviews of this product. 7 Reviews
Retail Price$15.99Save 10% ($1.60)
Jim WallisHarperCollins / Trade PaperbackOur Price$14.36
Retail Price$15.95Save 10% ($1.59)
Noah FeldmanMacMillan / Trade PaperbackOur Price$19.80
Retail Price$22.00Save 10% ($2.20)
Larkin SpiveyGod & Country Press / 2010 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$9.99
Retail Price$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
With typical wisdom and lucidity, Erwin W. Lutzer addresses a question that often arises after disappointing elections or events in our nation: "Is God really on Americas side?"
To answer, the reader is carefully led through seven vital principles of a biblical understanding of judgment.
- God can both bless and curse a nation.
- God judges nations based on the amount of light and opportunity they are given.
- God sometimes uses exceedingly evil nations to judge those that are less evil.
- When God judges a nation, the righteous suffer with the wicked.
- Gods judgments take various forms.
- In judgment, Gods target is often His people, not just the general population.
- God sometimes reverses intended judgments.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.