Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 10.25 X 7.75 X 0.60 (inches)|
Better Homes and Gardens Fresh Grilling: 200 Delicious Good-For-You Seasonal RecipesBetter Homes & Gardens / 2014 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 45% ($9.00)
Plank Grilling: 75 Recipes for Infusing Food with Flavor using Wood PlanksDina Guillen, Rina JordanSasquatch Books / 2014 / Trade Paperback$17.96 Retail:
$19.95Save 10% ($1.99)
Enjoy mouthwatering recipes rustled up by some of the world's most famous movie, TV, rodeo, and music cowboys and cowgirls, as well as by cooks at some of the top real-life ranches in the United states.
- Ronald Reagan's Rancho del Cielo Tri-Tip
- Paul Newman's Saddle-up Steak with Mucho Garlic
- Forrest Tucker's Peanut Butter Steak
- Rodeo champion Ty Murray's Swiss Grilled Chicken
- James Garner's Maverick's Chili Jam Chicken
- Smiley Burnette's Grilled Pork Chops
- Gene Autry's Veal Chops California
- John Wayne's Red River Barbecue Sauce
These are just a few of the more than 250 recipes that will please any cowpoke. The focus is on sizzlin' meals from the grill, but you'll also find a wagonload of appetizers, side-dishes, breads, and desserts, along with main dishes for the indoor cookstove.
Loaded with more than 200 classic photographs and saddlebags full of Old West memories and fun trivia treasures, The All-American Cowboy Grill is sure to delight every fan.