- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
You may not realize it, but you helped pay for a $10 million, fourteen-month government investigation of the housing collapse. Only your $10 million didnt buy much, and it certainly didnt buy truth; any hope of that went out the window on day one.
The congressionally appointed panelmade up primarily of anti-market, historic revisionistsmanaged to shift the blame away from Washington and onto mortgage lenders and greedy Wall Street executives, while protecting the real culprits at the core of the crisis: POLITICIANS LIKE THEMSELVES.
Its not about Democrat or Republican, left or right, black or white. Its about the usual suspectsmoney and power and the people who use government to manipulate them for private advantage.
The Great American Bank Robbery maps out in detail exactly how Washington social engineers and their accomplices reshaped banking regulations and housing policies and gutted time-tested underwriting standards that led to the worst financial calamity since the 1930s, one that has robbed American households of $14 trillion in net worth.
And theyre not done yet . . .
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics >> Racial Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Economics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Economics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Economics