Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: American Notes: For General Circulation - eBook|
By: Charles Dickens
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Open Road Media
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW78516EB
In January of 1842, Charles Dickens and his wife, Kate, traveled from Liverpool to Boston. At the time, Dickens had already attained a tremendous level of literary success and fame, and the author hoped his travels would help him gain insight into the New World that had captivated the English imagination. Over the ensuing 6 months, Dickens explored the East Coast and Great Lakes regions of the United States and Canada, observing life on the opposite side of the Atlantic from a distinctly British viewpoint.
By turns humorous, critical, witty, and incisive, this travelogue is a unique and keen look at 19th-century North America.
This ebook has been professionally proofread to ensure accuracy and readability on all devices.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Literature >> British
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biographical Portraits
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Biography
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.