The New American Handbook of Letter Writing: Second Edition - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Language Arts× (10,705)
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
The written word is important, whether sending a traditional wedding invitation or sending an email across the office. Learn how to best get your point across, get out of common dilemmas and master all forms of correspondence. 378 indexed pages, softcover.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2000
In todays fast-paced, computer-based world, its more important than ever to communicate efficientlyand effectively. This comprehensive guide addresses common correspondence dilemmas and includes over 260 model messages to help you master all forms of written communicationpersonal or business, modern or traditional. Perfect for home or office use, this extensively indexed handbook is an invaluable resource for anyone who wants to compose concise, successful messages.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download