Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Fast Track: American Government: Essential Review for AP, Honors, and Other Advanced Study|
By: The Princeton Review
Number of Pages: 272
Vendor: Princeton Review
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Series: High School Subject Review
Stock No: WW571712
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Clear, concise summaries of the most important concepts, institutions, and policies covered in U.S. government & politics, social studies, and civics classes
• Diagrams, charts, and graphs for quick visual reference
• Easy-to-follow content organization and illustrations
With its friendly, straightforward approach and a clean, colorful modern design crafted to appeal to visual learners, this guidebook is perfect for catching up in class or getting ahead on exam review.
Topics covered in Fast Track: American Government include:
• Constitutional underpinnings
• Public opinion
• Voting and polling
• The effects of mass and social media
• Electoral laws and systems
• Political parties, interest groups, and PACs
• The branches of government
• The legislative process
• Civil rights and civil liberties
• The U.S. criminal justice system
... and more!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.