or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: America! What Happened To In GOD We Trust ? - eBook|
By: Jason Falls
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW25997EB
This book is a wake up call from God meant to light a fire in our very souls to get back to the basic trust in God upon which this country was founded. Like so many of us, Jason Falls was taught in elementary school that the Pilgrims came over from England in search of religious freedom to worship the one true God the way He requires us to do. Jason Falls does not believe this is being taught today, so this book can be a short history lesson for some about the founding of our great nation.
What we need today is less government, more God, and more God in the government. This is the way our Christian forefathers intended it to be. So Jason Falls urges you to become closer to God and pray for His guidance in making choices that will affect our country, and spread the message that says, Yes, we can be a Christian nation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics >> Racial Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.