- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Some people would gnash their teeth at the idea that America was and can be again a Christian nation. They will not be satisfied until they have removed every vestige of our Christian heritage from our minds and from our surroundings.
Yet in this book, D. James Kennedy and Jerry Newcombe document the incontrovertible fact that America began as a Christian nation. And "we can get back on track before it's too late," they say. "What made us great in the first place is our rich Christian heritage. It's time to reclaim America!"
Anthony Shuler5 Stars Out Of 5February 22, 2010Anthony ShulerI was very surprised with how good a book this was. When it came to political issues and political history D. James Kennedy was unmatched.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- eBooks >> Theology >> Culture