Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- The right to choose implies the responsibility to choose wisely.
- The right to an education implies the responsibility to think.
- The right to religious freedom implies the responsibility to pray.
- The right to life implies the responsibility to value life.
- The right to liberty implies the responsibility of tolerance.
- The right to pursue happiness implies the responsibility to work.
- The right to vote implies the responsibility to know the issues.
It is no small thing to be a citizen of the greatest nation on earth. It means adherence to the principles upon which this nation is founded. The principles, so often illustrated in the lives of our Founding Fathers and in the history of the nation, are as valid today as ever. But living in the freedom and the individual rights that we have also means that we live with the responsibilities of those freedoms.
This book is an expression of Dr. Anderson's concern for the future of America and his desire to maintain the godly heritage that has made America great.
|Title: Will The Real America Please Stand Up?: How the Spiritual Foundations of America Can Restore Our Country to Greatness - eBook|
By: Dr. Thomas Anderson
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Harrison House
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW22850EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.