Add To Cart
Don't Know Beans About America: Landmarks, Historic Sites, National Parks
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
p>Don't Know Beans About...Americaincludes 60 question-cards and 60 answer-cards. As each correct answer is given, players perform a fun task such as giving the closest person a high-five or hitting an imaginary baseball and shouting "Home run!" A great way to enliven your US history or government course! Each question card also has the answer on it upside down. Ages 8 & up. 2-30 players.
A few of the sample questions and answers include:
- Order in the court! Which branch of government meets in the Supreme Court Building?"
- The Stars and Stripes is another name for what?"
- The Space Needle is located in what city in the state of Washington?
- This famous bridge is located in San Francisco, CA.
- "Remember the Alamo" cry became famous after what Texas battle?
Vendor: Gallopade International
Series: Don't Know Beans
Legendary Landmarks, 700 Piece Round PuzzleA Broader View / Other$10.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)
USA Bingo GameTrend Enterprises / Other$8.49 Retail:
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)
Patriotic Favorites Coloring and Activity Book Ages 3-7Carole MarshGallopade International / 2001 / Trade Paperback$3.795 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
Patriotic SymbolsTrend Enterprises / Other$2.29 Retail:
$2.99Save 23% ($0.70)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲