Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Amelia's Friendship Survival Guide: Amelia's BFF; Amelia's Book of Notes and Note Passing|
By: Marissa Moss
Illustrated By: Marissa Moss
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW483041
Two fantastic tales of friendship from Marissa Mosss bestselling Amelia series are paired together in this relatable bind-up.
In Amelias BFF, Amelia is excited for Nadia, her BFF from back in California, to meet Carly, her BFF in Oregon. But the two dont hit it off at all, and Amelia is trapped in the middle. When your two best friends are warring, do you have to choose sides?
And in Amelias Book of Notes & Note Passing, Amelia is upset when a stylish new girl, Maxine, starts hanging out with Carly—and mysterious notes start appearing in Amelias locker. Is Maxine after her BFF?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Kids & Toys >> Crafts & Art Supplies >> Activity Books >> General Activity Books
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.