- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 10.50 X 9.00 (inches)|
Series: Amelia Bedelia
For almost fifty years, children have been reading about the hilarious adventures of Amelia Bedelia, the housekeeper so literal-minded she puts sponges in her sponge cake. Now, in a series of bestselling picture books, kids can discover what Amelia Bedelia was like when she was a little girl in elementary school.
In Amelia Bedelia’s First Field Trip, a picture book with exuberant, brightly colored illustrations, Amelia Bedelia is going on a field trip with her class. She expects to see, well, a field. To her delight, she and her classmates arrive at a working farm!
Amelia has a great time, although mishaps and misunderstandings are unavoidable. Her confusion over a green thumb, runner beans, and ponytails will give readers the giggles.
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
Lynne Avril has illustrated all the stories about young Amelia Bedelia. The artist lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Classics >> Beginning Readers
- Books >> Children >> Humor
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Homeschool >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics