Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Greenwillow Books
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 6.00 X 9.00 (inches)
Series: I Can Read!
Learn to read with young Amelia Bedelia! Amelia Bedelia has been loved by readers for more than fifty years, and it turns out that her childhood is full of silly mix-ups, too!
The star of the bestselling picture book series now has her own Level 1 I Can Read books that will keep newly independent readers laughing, reading, and expanding their vocabularies. In this latest adventure, when Amelia Bedelia’s parents decide to look for a new house, Amelia Bedelia discovers what really makes a home.Amelia Bedelia loves the house she lives in, and she really loves her neighborhood. But when her parents suggest a move, she turns it into an adventure. Together they visit open houses, explore new neighborhoods, and discover that home is where the heart is. Amelia Bedelia learns all about different types of houses in this Level 1 I Can Read full of family and adventure.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 1
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool