or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Amber Brown Goes Fourth - eBook|
By: Paula Danziger
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Puffin Books
Publication Date: 2007
Stock No: WW64393EB
Amber Brown isn't entirely ready for fourth grade. She has her pens, pencils, new clothes, and new shoes. But the one thing she doesn't have is her best friend, Justin Daniels. Justin has moved away, leaving Amber utterly best friend-less. Amber knows Justin can't be replaced, but she is on the lookout for a new friend. Brandi seems a likely choice, but does Brandi want to choose Amber in return? Will Amber Brown go fourth, and go forth, with a new best friend?
Along with the ups and downs of shared custody, the Amber Brown chapter books are beloved for tackling relatable dilemmas with thoughtfulness, humor, and plenty of puns.
Danziger received numerous honors, including: Parent's Choice Awards, International Reading Association - Children's Book Council Awards, a IRA-CBC Children's Choice Award and many nominations for state reading and library association awards.
Known as a flamboyantly funny and deeply honest writer and speaker, Paula Danziger knew how to relate to young readers at their level. She was vital, funny, and compassionate. She knew how kids felt, what made them laugh, what they wore, collected, read, and played with. From collecting novelty toys that would make any teacher cringe, to wearing jangly earrings, funky glasses and shoes covered with beads and sequins, Paula Danziger had a direct line into kids' hearts and funnybones. She will be missed always.
In Paula's memory, The Amber Brown Fund has been established to bring authors and illustrators to schools and libraries which otherwise could not afford them. Donations may be sent to The Amber Brown Fund/ SCBWI Museum of Childrens Books, 8271 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90048.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Humor
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.