So Close to Amazing: Stories of a DIY Life Gone Wrong . . . and Learning to Find the Beauty in Every Imperfection - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2017
(Not that KariAnne Wood has ever done any of these things.)
A debut memoir from the beloved Thistlewood Farms blogger, So Close to Amazing is a collection of hilarious and heartfelt reflections on getting it almost rightand how, instead of giving up, we can choose to simply embrace our real selves right where we are. Its a story of transparency and honesty and recognizing that perfection is completely overemphasized and overrated. Its about grace and learning from mistakes and rejoicing in every victory, no matter how small. Because when you find joy in the you God created you to be, youll discover the amazing that was there all along.
Contains beautiful DIY project ideas anyone can do, whether youre Pinterest perfect or craft challenged! Homemade signs, centerpieces, recipe walls, and more!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues