Amazing Stories of Life After Death: True accounts of angelic, afterlife, and divine encounters - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2012
True stories of angelic appearances, afterlife experiences, and divine occurrences from a special care unit nurse
In her nearly seventeen years working as a nurse, Liz Gwyn has been there with patients as they transitioned from this life to the next, sometimes their closest companion during the loneliest and most painful hours of their lives. Through these times God has used her to bring hope, peace, and salvation through dreams and visions, and as a witness to the ministering aid of His angels.
Get a glimpse into the spiritual world beyond our own.
In Amazing Stories of Life After Death, she shares her experiences along with real-life stories from medical field professionals and first responders that will inspire your own personal and spiritual growth. Prepare to be captivated by the phenomenal accounts of pain, hope, and encouragement. Be challenged to contemplate how God communicates with each of us.
God is speaking to you. Right now. Are you listening?
Liz Gwyn is a nursing instructor at Winston-Salem State University in North Carolina. She has her MS in nursing and nearly seventeen years of experience caring for patients in an acute-care setting. A gifted speaker, she also has twenty years in professional and lay ministry. She and her husband, Timothy, have two children.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
DotBCana, Va.Age: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5IncredibleJuly 8, 2012DotBCana, Va.Age: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book was by far the best book I have ever read. I began reading it around 2pm one afternoon and couldn't tear myself away from it. It leaves the reader with a trail of emotions ranging from emotional sadness to overwhelming joy. There were so many questions regarding the afterlife answered in the text of this book. I will recommend it to everyone I see.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Supernatural Accounts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational