or checkout with
Fresh Out of Amazing: Opening Your Heart to God's Unexpected Invitation - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Fresh Out of Amazing: Opening Your Heart to God's Unexpected Invitation - eBook|
By: Stacey Thacker
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2016|
Stock No: WW86368EB
What happens when you need to be amazing--but you're fresh out of amazing? It's an issue all busy women share: that pressure to always be a go-getter when sometimes all you want to do is get going. Popular blogger Stacey Thacker has discovered that when you're short on time, energy, motivation, and fairy dust, one thing can bring you back to amazing--Jesus. When you overestimate your own awesomeness and find yourself falling short, Jesus picks you up. When you're trying to wear as many hats as possible--wife, mom, employee, friend, volunteer--Jesus holds those hats for you. When you're not meeting your life goals and you're seeing your dreams slip away, Jesus directs you to the goals and dreams He has for you. Learn to implement Stacey's three-step plan that moves you from dry and empty to willing to worship. Now that's amazing
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.