Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: The 50 States: Amazing lanscapes. Fascinating people. Wonderful wildlife|
By: DK Books Books
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: DK Children
Publication Date: 2021
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.50 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds
Stock No: WW037144
Jean FritzFirefly Books LTD / Trade PaperbackOur Price$6.295 out of 5 stars for Shh! We're Writing The Constitution. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$7.99Save 21% ($1.70)
Langston HughesAtheneum Books for Young Readers / 2008 / HardcoverOur Price$17.99
Retail Price$19.99Save 10% ($2.00)
Capstone Press / Trade PaperbackOur Price$8.95
Judith ViorstSimon & Schuster / 2010 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$6.99
From north to south and coast to coast, America's 50 states await! Learn all about the natural wonders, man-made landmarks and incredible history that make each state unique with this fun-filled state-by-state guide. No plane ticket is needed!
Inside the pages of this childrens geography book, youll discover:
• Simple text that provides fun facts about America's 50 states.
• Fun and dynamic layout and imagery that make learning enjoyable.
• Colorful illustrations that are paired with amazing photography.
• Engaging, age-appropriate text.
• Cross-curriculum appeal: covers a range of topics, including geography, history and social studies.
Welcome to the wild and wonderful United States of America! From Alabama and Arizona to Wyoming and Wisconsin, this travel activity book for kids is an engaging and educational guided tour of America.
Did you know Californian surfers invented skateboarding, so they had something to do when there were no waves? And that Holiday World in Santa Claus, Ind., was the world's first theme park? Packed to the brim with fascinating facts and cool pictures, kids will be entertained and inspired by the beauty and diversity of "the land of the free."
The 50 States is the perfect educational book for kids ages 7-9 who want to learn more about the USA.
From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration in the pages of our books.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> US History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works >> Encyclopedia
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works >> Specialized References
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.