or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Just Along for the Ride: The Amazing Journey of WIlliam Baine Roddy - eBook|
By: Martha Roddy
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW31556EB
At the age of forty-six, Bill Roddy, a vibrant and magnetic man, was diagnosed with colon cancer. His diagnosis pierced the heart of his mother - twice diagnosed with possible colon cancer.
Just Along for the Ride is a beautiful story of a mother and son’s love for each other and the love of both for Christ. The sufficiency of God’s grace in the most difficult time of life is an eternal truth experienced in a fresh and new way in the lives of these two beautiful people. You will be overwhelmingly blessed as you make the journey with them.
- Dr. John Bisagno, Pastor Emeritus Houston’s First Baptist Church, Speaker and Author
Anyone can benefit from reading about the all-too-brief life of Bill Roddy. It is at once inspiring, heartwarming, and humorous. Bill’s story is a road map for anyone who desires to both give and receive the utmost from this life and, more importantly, throughout eternity. It would be a meaningful addition to any library.
- Robert E. Driver, PhD Professor of Finance and Ethics LeTourneau University
NASCAR is a sport that rises and grows stronger in the face of adversity. This is the character of the sport, and it is merely a reflection of the character of its fans…and Bill is a perfect example. Faced with adversity, he chooses to move forward in life with faith, hope, and love. His story as told by his mother will awaken within us all a desire to face challenges as Bill did… determined, focused and confident that God is in control. Those of us who are involved in NASCAR know the fans of this sport are what make it great… and Bill is one of the greatest!
- Billy E. Mauldin, Jr., President and CEO Motor Racing Outreach (MRO)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.