- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Childhood obesity and diabetes are on the rise. Many kids would rather play video games than run around a playground or in their backyard. Yet they can't engage fully in life when their physical well-being is less than what God intended.
Using principles and practices they've used successfully in their own family, Phil and Amy Parham equip parents with the tools they need to help their children become healthier and happier. This book is an inspirational and easy-to-follow guide that teaches parents
- basic principles to raise fit kids
- the importance of setting a good example
- simple ways to prepare nutritious meals and snacks
- creative ways to be physically active as a family
- how to make a healthy lifestyle fun and rewarding
The Amazing Fitness Adventure for Your Kids informs parents not only how to raise fit kids, but it also provides a roadmap to the rewards that come from sharing a healthy lifestyle together stronger and healthier kids and more closely knit families.
Janna RyanNorth Platte, NEAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great inspirational book!October 15, 2011Janna RyanNorth Platte, NEAge: 35-44Gender: femaleAs a mom of 7 that was extremely overweight and just finished a weight loss journey of my own by losing 72 lbs over the last 7 months, this book really spoke to me. I want to make sure that my kids don't go through what I did and that I can help teach them some good tools to keep them from ever reaching the extreme high weight that I did. This book is a wonderful tool for that. The first half is really good to know educational information and the second half is how to implement good habits into your life over the next 90 days with your family. Very easy to read, well laid out and encouraging - this book is designed to help families make realistic changes that will set them up to live long lives together. I will be going through this book with my kids this year. I hope many families read this book to get a hold of the wisdom that Amy and Phil have gained the hard way so that their families don't have to go through the same thing.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness