Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Mac Powell of Third Day called Clayton King s previous book, Dying to Live, A must-read. An evangelist and missionary, Clayton has spoken to millions, including hundreds of thousands in the teen-to-thirties age group in the U.S.
Through his firsthand stories in Amazing Encounters with God, believers will see freshly that they can step back and be amazed by God as Clayton is after
- poking around in a dark church basement
- meeting a drunken millionaire on an airplane
- considering a horse sticking his head through barbed wire
- having a surprise encounter with the IRS
- seeing a baby born dead and God s credibility in a whole village start to crumble
A great reminder that God speaks through ordinary occurrences, using ordinary things to reveal Himself.
He is still close, maybe as close as the next person you meet, the next song you hear, or the next conversation you have.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Stories for the Heart
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational