- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
What was unearthed in Solomons great cities? Where did archaeologists learn about the great flood? How do these discoveries reveal secrets about King Herod? The events of the Bible may have happened long ago and far away, but they happened to real people living in real places. Modern archaeologists have made stunning finds over the past century or so that validate the historical accuracy of the Bible. These finds allow us to understand Scriptures better by helping Bible people and places come alive in our imaginations. Come along on an archaeological journey through the Old and New Testaments. Here are some of the best finds that illustrate Bible history, presented in beautiful full-color images accompanied by clear explanations free of technical jargon. You dont even have to get your hands dirty!
Douglas Connelly (MDiv, University of Michigan; MTh, Grace Theological Seminary) is the pastor of Davison Missionary Church in Davison, Michigan, and an adjunct professor at Spring Arbor University. He is the author of several books, including The Bible for Blockheads, The Book of Revelation for Blockheads, and Amazing Discoveries That Unlock the Bible.
Gunny4 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Illustrations and informationJuly 27, 2012GunnyQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4The three books in this series are all excellent because of the visual presentations.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies >> New Testament
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies >> Old Testament
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies >> Ancient Near East
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Archaeological Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies