- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Tunes by Mark A. Miller
Texts by: Ruth Duck, Ronell Mark, David Parsons, Isaac Watts, Charles Welsy, Laurie Zelman.
Topical themes: Praise of God, The Teachings of Jesus, Peace with Justice, Strength and Hope in Struggle and Tragedy and more!
Mark A. Miller is a lecturer in the Practice of Sacred Music at Yale University. Since 1994 he has served on the faculty at Drew Theological School. He is director of Contemporary Worship at Marble Collegiate Church in New York City. He is known in churches throughout the country as a worship leader, teacher, composer, and performer of sacred music. He received his B.A. degree in music from Yale University, and his M.Mus degree in organ performance from Juilliard.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Genre >> Hymns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks
- Church & Supplies >> Music & Media Ministry >> Download
- Church & Supplies >> Music & Media Ministry >> Sheet Music
- Download >> Sheet Music
- Download >> eBooks
- Music >> Music & Media Ministry >> Download
- Music >> Music & Media Ministry >> Sheet Music
- Music >> Sheet Music >> Collections
- Music >> Sheet Music >> Download