Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: I Am Joshua: Heart Matters Series - eBook|
By: A. Pollock
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW42746EB
Joshua is a disappointment to his father because he is small for his age and is an artist. His alcoholic father lost his football scholarship after an injury his senior year in high school. Joshuas mother suffers from battered womens syndrome. Joshua is removed from the home after being abused by the father.
Joshua hates his father, is angry with his mother, and broken-hearted to leave his best friend, Becky.
Join Joshuas journey as he travels from one foster home to another. Meet Jake, a Tae Kwon Do instructor; Claudia, a librarian and Jakes friend; Mr. and Mrs. Simpson, his new foster parents; Barney, the Simpsons dog; and Kinkade, Barneys son. How will they impact Joshuas life? How will they impact yours?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction >> Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Contemporary
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.