- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
The day began as usual, yet there appeared to be fear and confusion in her eyes. I accompanied her to the neurological specialist, and there was the seemingly eternal wait for the dreaded diagnosis.
A few days later, the phone call from the doctor confirmed our greatest fear. My story will help you to know that no matter how desperate the situation appears, you are not alone.
There may be times of feeling guilty, times of feeling angry, and even times of questioning God, “Why did you choose me for this task?” But in the end, love always wins.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues