Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Man You Always Wanted Is the One You Already Have - eBook|
By: Paula Friedrichsen
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2009|
Stock No: WW12126EB
Check Out Your Hubby
He’s predictable, proverbial, and prone to leaving his dirty clothes in a pile beside the laundry basket. He’s the big lug lying next to you every night–and believe it or not, he is your Prince Charming!
But what happens when a man other than your husband begins looking and sounding more appealing?
Transform your marriage with the realization that the man you always wanted is the one you already have. Striking biblical insights, combined with Paula Friedrichsen ’s candid revelations about the inappropriate relationship that nearly destroyed her marriage, will help you see that no man compares to the one you already have.
Discover how to:
- embrace the differences between you and your spouse,
- revel in the freedom of forgiveness, and
- draw near to the only Source of lasting fulfillment.
Story Behind the Book
“Twelve years ago, I became romantically, though thankfully not sexually, involved with my then-pastor. This resulted in the church’s devastation and a great deal of harm to both of our marriages. But God used the difficult lessons I learned during that arduous time to reshape my thinking about marriage and to plainly show me that the man I always wanted was the one I already had. By using my own story of failure and forgiveness as a backdrop, this book illustrates how our heart’s desire is often found no further then the big lug lying next to us in bed each night!” –Paula Friedrichsen
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.