Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Always Remember Me: The Story of Jedidiah Lusk - eBook|
By: Cynthia Lusk
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW68457EB
How do you survive the hours and days living with the knowledge that your son is slowly dying from a glioblastoma multiformes brain tumor? How do you continue to share your love with family while attempting to enjoy the time of your life? Join Cynthia Lusk as she shares her story of the Lusk Family after their youngest child developed brain cancer.
As her husband, Scott, texted to his extended family, The good news is: Jedidiah gets a make-a-wish! The bad news is: Jedidiah is eligible for a make-a-wish Oh no!
The family pulled together to show their support and love for Jedidiah; continued to honor God; and lived and loved through laughter, tears, and prayers on their eleven-month journey from Jedidiahs diagnosis until his untimely death that came all too soon.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.