Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: My Heart Will Always Cry: A Mother's Journey of Hope and Healing for Her Hurting Heart - eBook|
By: Janell Haworth Desmond
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW25717EB
In the early morning hours of January 14, 2000, Janell Haworth Desmond slept soundly. On several occasions in the past, she had been awakened from sleep with an urgency to pray for her children. This didn't happen that Friday morning. Instead, she was awakened at 6 a.m. by a phone call that would change her life forever.
My Heart Will Always Cry is the true account of Janell's life as she weaves together a fascinating journey from her exciting entrance into the world, to comical and mischievous childhood incidents and her experience as an unwed mother. She shares the joys and drama of raising children, coping with life changes, and the importance of faith. Janell walks through the darkest season of her life in an emotionally raw, heartfelt, and honest description of losing a child and dealing with grief, guilt, and heartache. Through her journey, her faith in God is evident as she shares the hope of heaven, the assurance of salvation, and the grace and peace that can only come from a relationship with Jesus Christ.
This is a poignant, gripping and inspirational story of the consequences of life choices, overcoming great tragedy, and finding comfort and hope in the midst of pain and sorrow.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality