God Is Always Hiring: 50 Lessons for Finding Fulfilling Work - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Grand Central Publishing
Publication Date: 2015
Beloved columnist and bestselling author Regina Brett offers her special brand of uplifting, yet practical advice to help readers find fulfillment in their work . . . and to deal with unexpected challenges.
In this inspiring collection, Brett focuses on how we relate to our work, or lack of work, and the seeking of something deeper and more meaningful in our career and life. With essays like "Every job is as magical as you make it" and "Only you can determine your worth," this book relates tales of discouragement turning into hope, and persistence paying big dividends. People with challenges in their jobs or job search will find solace and advice.
Regina Brett has been a newspaper columnist for 19 years, 10 of them for Cleveland's Plain Dealer, where she was a finalist in 2008 and 2009 for the Pulitzer Prize in Commentary. Her first book, God Never Blinks, was a New York Times bestseller. Regina writes regularly for the Cleveland Jewish News. Her column is syndicated through Jewish News Service. She speaks regularly to companies and not-for-profit organizations.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational