Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8 X 5.25 (inches)|
Find a Real Friend in Jesus: Ten Amazingly Easy StepsGary ZimakServant Books / 2016 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Need a Friend You Can Count On? Jesus Is the Best!
Athletes, musicians, actors, and other grown-upsthese are the people you look up to. But the best role model of all? That's Jesusthe hero who's also your best friend.
Explore ten ways you can live like Jesus every single day. With His help, you can have
- confidence to be who you are
- courage to do the right thing
- discipline to get stuff done
- faith that it's all going to turn out okay
- focus to reach your goals
You will see how Jesus lived out these character traits in His everyday life on earth, and you will discover suggestions for making them real in your own life. Become the kind of guy others look up to, a guy who points them to the ultimate role modelJesus.
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After Gods Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Masters Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Devotionals