Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Already Gone: Why Your Kids Will Quit Church and What You Can Do To Stop It
By: Ken Ham, Britt Beemer, Todd Hillard
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW515297
Youth Leaving the Church?: How to Reverse This TrendDr. Joyce T. HendersonXulon Press / 2001 / Trade Paperback$13.94 Retail:
$15.49Save 10% ($1.55)
From Jay-Z to Jesus: Reaching & Teaching Young Adults in the Black ChurchRalph Watkins, Benjamin StephensJudson Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$15.99Save 47% ($7.50)
Essential Church? Reclaiming a Generation of DropoutsThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2008 / Hardcover$17.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$19.99Save 10% ($2.00)
The New Faithful: Why Young Adults Are Embracing Christian OrthodoxyColleen CarrollLoyola Press / Hardcover$17.96 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$19.95Save 10% ($1.99)
What are the factors that could cause the next generation to be lost from the local church? Ken Ham from Answers in Genesis commissioned Britt Beemer from Americas Research Group to find out. In the first scientific study of its kind, Beemer surveyed a thousand 20-30 year olds who used to go to Evangelical churches on a regular basis but have since left it behind. The results are not just surprising; they are shocking:
- Those who faithfully attended Sunday school are more likely to leave the church than those who do not.
- Those who regularly attended Sunday school are more likely to believe that the Bible is less true.
- Over half of those who faithfully attended church feel that church is not relevant to real life today.
Statistics reveal a huge disconnect taking place between our children and their church experience. The trends are frightening, but Already Gone shows how to fight back for our families, our churches and our world. We can make a difference today that will affect the statistics of tomorrow!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Homeschool Helps
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.