Add To Cart
Already Gone: Why Your Kids Will Quit Church and What You Can Do To Stop It
Add To Cart
|Title: Already Gone: Why Your Kids Will Quit Church and What You Can Do To Stop It|
By: Ken Ham, Britt Beemer, Todd Hillard
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW515297
Dr. Joyce T. HendersonXulon Press / 2001 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$14.39
Retail Price$15.99Save 10% ($1.60)
Thom S. RainerB&H Books / 2008 / HardcoverOur Price$17.994.5 out of 5 stars for Essential Church? Reclaiming a Generation of Dropouts. View reviews of this product. 2 Reviews
Retail Price$19.99Save 10% ($2.00)
Ken Ham, Steve HamMaster Books / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.995 out of 5 stars for Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World: Leaving a Lasting Legacy. View reviews of this product. 5 Reviews
Retail Price$12.99Save 15% ($2.00)
Kenda Creasy Dean, ed.Abingdon Press / 2010 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$24.29
Retail Price$26.99Save 10% ($2.70)
What are the factors that could cause the next generation to be lost from the local church? Ken Ham from Answers in Genesis commissioned Britt Beemer from Americas Research Group to find out. In the first scientific study of its kind, Beemer surveyed a thousand 20-30 year olds who used to go to Evangelical churches on a regular basis but have since left it behind. The results are not just surprising; they are shocking:
- Those who faithfully attended Sunday school are more likely to leave the church than those who do not.
- Those who regularly attended Sunday school are more likely to believe that the Bible is less true.
- Over half of those who faithfully attended church feel that church is not relevant to real life today.
Statistics reveal a huge disconnect taking place between our children and their church experience. The trends are frightening, but Already Gone shows how to fight back for our families, our churches and our world. We can make a difference today that will affect the statistics of tomorrow!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Other
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Homeschool Helps
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.