Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Alphabet Match Game (Flashcards)|
By: Marla Conn
Number of Pages: 52
Vendor: The Reading House
Publication Date: 2021
Dimensions: 6.25 X 4.5 (inches)
|Weight: 2 pounds|
Series: Reading House
Stock No: WW3450475
What easier way to make learning fun than with a game? Start by matching uppercase to lowercase letters, then expand your activity set by playing games with alphabetical ordering, matching cases, and matching letters and pictures.
Highlights of This Set:
• Teaches alphabet/ABC recognition, featuring both uppercase and lowercase letters
• Builds memory, listening, and beginning sounds skills
• Helps develop early phonics skills (matching letter sounds with objects)
• Bright, friendly character art that sparks kids' imaginations
• Compact but sturdy; easy to drop in a diaper bag or backpack
Little learners will love the bright, friendly character art on these sturdy flashcards as much as their parents will love the fact that each round their kids play helps cement their knowledge of the ABCs!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.