Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
These readers correspond with Alpha-Phonics as:
- Reader 1: covers the short vowel A through lessons 1-14
- Reader 2: covers the short vowel E, lessons 15-18
- Reader 3: covers the short vowel I, lessons 19-22
- Reader 4: covers the short vowel O, lessons 23-26
- Reader 5: covers the short vowel U, lessons 27-28
- Reader 6 "The Chums": Short vowels with digraphs like ch, sh and wh, lessons 29-33
- Reader 7 "Velvet the Cat": More Short vowels, lessons 42-48
- Reader 8 "The Big Fish": Short vowels mixed, lessons 49-56
- Reader 9 "The Contest": Short vowels lessons 57-76
- Reader 10 "Silly Sentences II": Short vowels Lessons 77+
Readers feature large-size font and black-and-white illustrations. 6-10 pages each. 5.5" x 8.5". Grades K-2. Paperback; stapled bindings.
Vendor: Paradigm Co
Publication Date: 1994
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Series: Alpha Phonics
Blumenfeld Oral Reading Assessment Test Pronunciation CD-RomParadigm Co / Compact disc$5.49 Retail:
$8.00Save 31% ($2.51)
Alpha-Phonics 128 Lesson Video CD-Rom (Windows Only)Paradigm Co / Compact disc$6.99 Retail:
$8.00Save 13% ($1.01)
Dshopper4 Stars Out Of 5Good for beginning readersDecember 9, 2016DshopperQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Nice books. We used them to guide our daughter in reading and to break her cycle of guessing when she read phonetically.
Annette Whitley5 Stars Out Of 5March 20, 2009Annette WhitleyThis product was just as I expected and sent in a speedy manner. I will certainly order from Christianbook.com the next time.
Kitty4 Stars Out Of 5April 6, 2008KittyThese are very very cheaply made, however they do compliment the Alpha-Phonics lesson books perfectly. We have found that some of the sentences are awkward to read, but it truly teaches the child to read what they see, not what they expect. Excellent.
Sharity Wade3 Stars Out Of 5March 20, 2003Sharity WadeI am very disappointed in the quality of these readers. They are very cheaply made, totally out of paper. I quess I expected more for my money, at least better covers on the books. As far as content I think they will compliment the Alphaponics Primer well, as they are intended. If CBD allowed returns I would definetly send these back and get my money.
Find Related Products▼▲
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.