Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 102
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 0.00 X 0.00 X 0.00 (inches)|
This handbook is a great resource to help you in your planning efforts. It is especially helpful to the Alpha Administrator, or the person who carries the overall responsibility of running Alpha, leading the team and delegating tasks. Alpha creates an environment of hospitality where people can bring their friends, family and work colleagues to explore the Christian faith, ask questions and share their point of view.
Alpha makes it easy to invite friends to have spiritual conversations which explore life's biggest questions in a safe and respectful way. Alpha's approach to hospitality, faith, and discussion is designed to welcome everyone, especially those who might not describe themselves as Christians or church-goers. Each session includes time for a large group meal, short teaching, and small group discussion.
This resource is written in Simplified Chinese.
Alpha started more than thirty years ago at Holy Trinity Brompton, an Anglican church in Central London, UK. It was originally developed as a short course for people in the church. In 1990, Nicky Gumbel took over running Alpha and found that many people outside of the church were warming up to the idea of Alpha. Today, Alpha runs in every part of the worldwide church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Alpha Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Other Languages >> Other
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults