- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
What happens when the pleasures of a tidy, carefully decorated home are traded for the excitement of high chairs and noisy toys? When quiet evenings and carefully planned schedules are traded for busy days and crazy nights? What happens when the desire to experience joy is replaced with the desire that another would experience joy? Karona Drummond weaves images of life before kids with life after kids. Children will delight in this love song written to them about the joyful change they bring about and how the loving sacrifices of their parents transform a simple life into an abundant life. This book is a truly a touching glimpse and a warm reminder of the parent heart of God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Children
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life