Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: All Along You Were Blooming: Thoughts for Boundless Living - eBook|
By: Morgan Harper Nichols
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2020
Stock No: WW101114EB
A celebration of hope. An encounter with grace. A restoration of the heart. A healing of wounds. An anthem of freedom. All Along You Were Blooming is the ultimate love letter from the pen of popular Instagram poet Morgan Harper Nichols to your mind, heart, soul, and body.
On Instagram @morganharpernicols, Morgan has over a million followers. Fans can add Morgan's beautiful artwork and thoughts for boundless living to their library.
All Along You Were Blooming is a striking collection of illustrated poetry and prose, inviting you to "stumble into the sunlight" and delight in the wild and boundless grace you've been given. Morgan reminds you:
- There is a purpose in every season
- No matter how you want to race through this day or run away from this place, you are invited to live fully--right here, right now
- Light will always find you, even when the sun sets and you sit awaiting the dawn
- That you are always blooming in the way you were meant to
All Along You Were Blooming is perfect:
- For men and women of all ages
- For teachers to share with classrooms during poetry focused lessons
- Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, National Best Friend Day, birthdays, and holiday gifting
In each small moment, whether in the light or the dark, you can make room for becoming, for breathing, for stumbling, and for simply being--for there is grace, today and every day.
Popular Instagram poet and artist Morgan Harper Nichols has created her lifes work around the stories of others. Morgans popular Instagram feed (@morganharpernichols) has garnered a loyal online community, and she is the author of All Along You Were Blooming, a book of poems and art she created in response to the personal stories submitted by her friends and followers. Known for its lyrical tone and vibrant imagery, Morgans work is an organic expression of the grace and hope weve been given in this world. Morgan has also performed as a vocalist on several GRAMMY-nominated projects and written for various artists, including a Billboard #1 single performed by her sister, Jamie-Grace. Morgan is often on the road creating, teaching, and performing, in hopes of spreading her unique inspirational message and inviting others into her creative process. Morgan currently resides in Orange County, California, with her family.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational