- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Many women today find themselves alone in their Christian walk---whether single, facing challenging life situations, or as spiritual heads of their household. Discover practical steps to finding support, transforming loneliness into spiritual growth, and more. Learn how Jesus gained strength through solitude and read inspiring examples of women who emerged stronger from seasons of loneliness.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
More and more women are finding themselves alone in their Christian walk because of life's circumstances a lack of support from people in her home, work, or church; being left out of the things she used to be included in; being misunderstood and unable to explain. Cindi McMenamin, author of Heart Hunger, offers personal encouragement and practical, biblical steps for gaining strength in times of isolation and becoming resilient to, not resentful toward, loneliness.
Cindi's audience for Women Who Walk Alone is a broad one single women, women parenting alone, women alone as the spiritual head of their household, women facing challenging life situations, women without close friendships. And her message is timely every woman feels alone at some point in her life, yet every woman needs someone to grow alongside her and to encourage her in her walk with the Lord.
When Women Walk Alone encourages readers to see alone times as unique opportunities for personal and spiritual growth. Women will discover practical ways to
- find support from other women who feel alone in their lives
- celebrate their own uniqueness and grow through the lonely times
- gain strength for the challenges of parenting alone
- funnel loneliness in prayer into a new power in prayer alone with God
- rely on the Lord and others to overcome personal trials
Using examples of biblical and contemporary women who emerged from a time of loneliness stronger and more complete, Cindi also looks at the example of Jesus and the many times He was alone or sought out some alone time to draw strength from His Father.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues